This lively and engaging debate will explore what digital really means to the creative and digital businesses in Leamington Spa. Topics covered during the debate will include:
- What do we actually mean by digital?
- How does a business need to use digital to stay ahead?
- Can a business afford not to embrace digital?
- Digital for whole business community - exploring what the local business community needs and whether those needs are being met.
- What digital means for the high street
- Finding the right digital talent to work with and to employ - developing, attracting, keeping skills in the area
Compered by Gary Jones (social enthusiast and founder of Leamington Hour) Panelists will include:
Liz Katz, Chair of Leamington FSB and Owner of Noisegate Media
Jo Stroud, Owner of Fabulous Collections and is using digital to futureproof her business
Neil Curtis, Founder of Net Visability
Craig Spivey, Digital Designer
Richard Brennan, Assistant Principal – Warwickshire College Group